There are two drop-down selection boxes at the top of the Statistics Panel. These control the information that is displayed in the two columns following the horse names. The options are as follows...
- MRGN - Margin (horse lengths)
- WIDE - Distance from Rail
- RDST - Race Distance
- ADST - Actual Travel Distance
- SPED - Speed (last 50 metres)
- STIM - Last Sectional Time
- SPLT - Last Sectional Split
- SLAG - Sectional Lag
- BLCK - Horse Blocked
On the left and right sides of the drop-down boxes are two icons. When clicked, these bring up the Energy Graph and the Speed Graph. The coloured bar at the bottom of the panel shows the percentage of the race that has been completed. On occasions, there may be faults in the data and this will display as a partial red or blue section of the bar.